Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More from John

A friend of mine dropped off her notes from the John Friend workshop in November for me to read through. I wasn't taking notes because I was practicing so much, but what a gift that Dana did take note and was willing to share.

Here are John's thoughts from 11/13/10:

"If I had only one thing to teach you, one opportunity, one class, here it is: Soften the limiting ideas of yourself. Dissolve what you think you can't shift and change. We are more than we think we are. Have a beginner's mind. You are worthy of living this day fully."

And with that, I'll leave you for the year. I'm up to my elbows in holiday crafting and trying to enjoy being with friends in between babe sicks and me being sick. December is obviously not the month for me to be blogging. So, I'm letting myself off the hook and will catch you in 2011. Love and Light to you all!

No comments: