Tuesday, April 3, 2012

THIS I believe

I Believe in the power of Love

I believe the way we treat each other matters

I believe the way we speak to each other matters

I believe the way we think and think about each other matters

I believe we have the power to shift each other to the positive or negative in an instant

I believe in looking for the positive, and on the bright side, without ignoring the shadow

I believe in empowering children

I believe in taking only what we need

I believe in giving and serving

I believe in starting at home, on the inside, with Me

I believe the way we treat strangers has an impact we may never see or know but could be profound

I believe Healing is possible and real -- and doesn't necessarily happen medically

I believe the way we birth our children and care for new mothers says a lot about us and is very important

I believe in patience and compassion

I believe in Radical Acceptance

I believe in forgiveness, making amends, and saying "I'm sorry"

I believe in letting people, encouraging people actually to be WHO they ARE and bring out their best

I believe in the healing power of touch

I believe in taking responsibility

I believe in the importance of silence

I believe in singing out loud and dancing with exuberance and soul

I believe the world can change and heal

I believe in cooperation and compassion rather than competition

I believe in following my Heart

I believe in saying Thank-You

I believe babies should be held, children should be held, adults and elders should be held

I believe the body, mind, heart and spirit are intimately linked and if you change one part you change every part

I believe a hug can really make a difference

I believe in working with total passion and commitment

I believe all of life is intricately connected

I believe in the power of community and that the whole is much greater than the sum of its parts

I believe you are made of Love, and I am too,

I believe in the power of Love.

What will you add?

No comments: