Monday, February 28, 2011

On Location

A virtual postcard to you from Saturday morning at the John Friend workshop in Miami. Enjoy!

The rest of the weekend was, of course, fabulous. As always, it takes me a little while to download all that I learned into a manageable format to then share it on the blog and with my students. So stay tuned for lots of juicy nuggets from the weekend. And i'm wishing lots of love, stamina, and success to those gathered in Miami now for the advanced intensive. They're gonna need it! Whew!

2 comments:

Jennifer Williams-Fields said...

Weekends with John Friend are absolutely the best. I'm hoping to make his last one of the year in New Orleans. Can't wait to hear more about your weekend!

dancingyogini said...

He's so amazing, right? I hope to make it to New Orleans too so maybe we'll meet up. Hooray!