Thursday, June 10, 2010

Renewed Beginnings


In the airport on the way back from teacher training

I've been a blogger for a while now. I've blogged about my pregnancy and my baby, about my dogs, about crafts, even about yoga and my journey as a teacher of yoga. Some of those blogs continue and i update (sometimes).

With graduation, with the ending of Anusara Teacher Training #1, comes the new beginning. The beginning of myself truly stepping into my light as an Anusara teacher. Hopefully I'll soon have the paperwork to support me, but with or without that, there is no denying that my teaching is different after this training and my soul is different after this training.

So now is the time to begin again. To begin fresh. To Open to Grace in a bigger fuller way, and to Open to my students and my kula in a bigger fuller way.

Now begins the study of yoga. Now begins this adventure forward.

No comments: