Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tunes

I LOVE to practice with music. I mostly practice with music. But, my tunes can get a little dry. Here are three new (to me) albums I've been enjoying lately. I downloaded them all from iTunes but you could certainly buy them from Amazon or elsewhere. And I know the Jai Uttal one is available for streaming on Grooveshark and probably pandora too. Enjoy

Jai Uttal album Bhakti Bazaar. Sample it here at Amazon.

This one, Flying, by Garth Stevenson was profiled in Yoga Journal this month. I immediately checked it out and have been adoring it ever since. Sample here at Amazon



Totally digging this album Alive by Todd Boston. Sample it here on Amazon. Todd was the incredible musician for the Grand Gathering and I think for the teachers' gathering last month as well. Incredibly talented. Amazing, I'd say. Enjoy!


No comments: