Monday, August 22, 2011

Make Love Monday #8

Make Love Monday -- a mission to create a more loving world by being aware of how we interact with each other and choosing connection. Choose to connect with the offered practice sometime during the week and report back on how it goes.


This week, your assignment is to do something for yourself. A little self love is never amiss, because if you can't love yourself, how will you ever learn to love anyone else in a real and true way? So for this week (and a little longer because I'll be on vacation next Monday) your assignment is to:

Write yourself a Love letter

That's right. Get out pen and paper or a beautiful card and write a letter to yourself as you are right now. Write it as if you had just fallen deeply in love with yourself and are seeing all of your wonderful gifts and strengths for the first time. You could write it directly into your journal or somewhere else that you'll see it on a regular basis. This might be a good thing to do after a juicy yoga practice when your heart is wide open and you feel a little more positive. Or do it when you feel crummy and see if it shifts your mood a little bit. Just give it a try and tell me how it went for you. "Dear Darling Sarah, Guess how much I love you.... Let me count the ways.... " Embellish and Enjoy!


Have a Make Love Monday tip? Hook me up! Send me an email at spack2@hotmail.com with MLM in the subject line. I'd love to share it (and if you get up on the blog you'll get a free class with me if you're in town, and something else awesome if you're not)

No comments: