Monday, June 27, 2011

Make Love Monday #1

Make Love Monday -- a mission to create a more loving world by being aware of how we interact with each other and choosing connection. Try this practice sometime during the week.



Today's first Make Love Monday is pretty simple. It comes out of a personal attempt to brighten up myself and my world. So here's your first tip:

Smile at people - Do it OFTEN

Yogis are beautiful radiant beings and I often find myself grinning from ear to ear after a sweet heart opening practice. I smile because I'm feeling good inside and out. But don't you feel better when someone near you is smiling? It brightens up the room. I'm not suggesting you become the Kool-aid guy, but a nice natural smile for your server at dinner, for the person at the grocery store, for the person who cuts you off in traffic could help the day move more smoothly. And of course -- smile at your child, your sweetie, your parent or boss. See what happens if in the course of a simple conversation you add a hint of a smile to your face. We might just brighten everyone's day.

Leave a comment and let me know how it goes! Even put a picture of your beautiful smile on my facebook page.

Have a Make Love Monday tip? Hook me up! Send me an email at spack2@hotmail.com with MLM in the subject line. I'd love to share it (and if you get up on the blog you'll get a free class with me if you're in town, and something else awesome if you're not)

No comments: